Wednesday, April 29, 2009

numbers

do you ever think about numbers? do they ever drive you crazy?

I do. They do.

It is fairly easy for me to memorize numbers. I can remember phone numbers from when I was much younger and addresses too. I'm not sure why I need to have speed dials on my cell when they are all already memorized anyway. (well yeah it is faster than typing it out but still.) If I stop to think about all the different numbers I know and what they are for it is a little overwhelming. Talk about driving me crazy! lol

I notice numbers on boards along the road, on ads, and other signs. Businesses choose the wackiest words to make their phone numbers stick in people's heads. I am more likely to know the number though than the word.

Sometimes it bugs me that my birthdate is 05/25/84. Wouldn't it look better if it were 05/25/85. I like my age fine and have accepted the dear number 4, but still.

Well, I have 7 precious minutes until my lunch break is over. Gonna end this random post before it...

~~~~~~~~~

oh yeah. you can ignore this just more numbers driving me crazy:

90 to 0 in 4 weeks

1 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

Now I'm going to go crazy wondering what "90 to 0 in 4 weeks" is!!! ;D