Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's one of those...

...lazy feeling days. It was a struggle to get out of bed! I feel as though I need a weekend to catch up on sleep from my weekend. On my lunch break I headed to Starbucks.

In the drive through:
Me: "I would like a double venti caramel latte, please."
Barista: "Okay... that drink already has 2 shots of espresso."
Me: "Yes"
Barista: "You want more added?"
Me: "Yes"
Barista: (hesitantly) "Okay... how many?"
Me: "Two" (the reason I said 'double' in the first place! lol)
Barista: "Wow! Alright. Pull around."

It sure tastes good :D And I will either be perkier or shaky(er) soon!! Maybe both. :)

3 comments:

lauralavon said...

Sounds like what I need right now! Enjoy it for me, OK? : )
The girls have said several times how much they enjoyed the time with you Sat. night. Thanks again!
Love you.

Making Memories 1999 said...

Funny! Sounds like they didn't believe you. Were you perkier or shakier? ;-)

Kimberly said...

oh my...!!:)
i've enjoyed catching up on your blog...proud of how you're doing in your cool job...empathizing with you in this "alone" time...saying a prayer for you!