Monday, June 18, 2007

It has been awhile since I've been online and I don't think there is any way to totally catch-up except to say that, like everyone else, i have been really busy!
I don't know if i mentioned moving or not, but my family just recently did that! Our new house is so beautiful and in the middle of 35 acres of woods in the country! It is really nice, but like everything in life, nothing is perfect. One huge problem there for me is the absence of internet capabilities. It has been very patience-trying.
oh well. I have a few minutes online now, so i thought i would let everyone know I am alive and well. i'm working making rocking chairs, and in the evenings helping to unpack. I also am trying to finish up an Independent Study that I received an extension to finish in the summer. aaahhhh!! it is definitely NOT fun doing homework on summer break. but you know 'breaks' are never what they have been layed out to be.
well, i should go, i need to take some online quizzes. :-( take care! and leave me comments. I might get to check them eventually :D

5 comments:

Julia said...

Hey Girl!

We don't have hight speed internet, but you're always welcom to come to our place and surf...or do homework...or whatever.

Julia

coffeechica said...

thx you're so kind! i might just take u up on that sometime!! :P

Making Memories 1999 said...

It's so nice to have you home this summer!! And if Juwah isn't home, feel free to come out here!

coffeechica said...

thx thx thx! such wonderful friends i have in Salem!! as of right now our computer is hooked up in the back of the church. but there are occasions when my dad and i both need it for homework at the same time. so i might be hollering :D

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog!