Tuesday, June 5, 2007

summer BREAK??!!!

wow it has been awhile. but with good reason. here are just a few of the things going on with me lately,

#1. i do not have my own computer hooked up and seems the family computer is always in use! (notice the timestamp...i got fortunate! lol)

#2. my family is in the process of moving to a new home. very exciting. very busy.

#3. i traveled to Cincy today to get more of my junk, and to dump off my sis. well, u know help her get settled in her apt. and all

#4. i have been sick for what seems like months... wait it has been, anyhow, i finally caved and allowed myself to be dragged to the doctors. and they couldn't even give me some cool sounding sickness. i simply have a bad sinus infection, so i am on an antibiotic and am healing.... did indeed sadly find out that with this particular med i am not supposed to drive! yeah right! well now i understand why.......



just kidding, i only got one ticket for 'drugged' driving lol


since this has turned out to be more of an list of excuses for lack of communication.... allow me to add one more,


#5. i have been too busy/too lazy to cut my fingernails and typing is a reminder to go clip them because they slow me down. maybe i will go and do that right now

#6. ooohh k, one more.... for anyone who is interested, i bought a Caramel Frapp from Starbucks today! that was probably the most exciting thing all day because it had been absolutely FOREVER, since there are no Starbucks in Salem! Big sigh!!!

10 comments:

lauralavon said...

Oh, it's so good to see you back in the loop! I hope the medicine helps you knock this. Maybe you should consider allergy medicine.? When I started taking it, I stopped having the constant sore throats, strep, general sinus infection, etc. I take a cheap, generic, over-the-counter, and it works. I'll show you, if you can help me remember Sunday.
If you get that craving that just drives you insane, call me, and I'll try to make you a caramel frap. I assure you, it won't be quite as good as Starbucks, but maybe it'll suffice until you can get to Effingham. : )
BTW, let's try to schedule a time when we can go to Sipper Joe's and play games, do supper, meet Jo and Luc. I enjoy that so much. If we want, we can drive thru Starbucks on the way!!! ; )
Love ya!

Jo said...

Weee Hoooo! I'm ready, so when are we gonna meet, huh, huh, huh???!!!!! I hope you're feeling better today!
Love,
Jo

coffeechica said...

okay i'm totally in!! let's do it. :D

Julia said...

Coffechica;

OK, I've been married to Matt too long, because the first thing I thought of to say was, "well think of all the money you will save not buying coffee at Starbucks!" I know it's sad, I was once a girl who would spend $3 on a coffee without a thought, now look at me?

So do I get to come to this JOE SIPPERS party? I might get Matt to let me have a $5 bill, if I'm really good. :) (shh, don't tell him I will spend it on coffee.)

Anonymous said...

Matt here. One $3 coffee 3x a week. That's $9 a week . That's $36. a month. That's $432 a year.. on coffee? Now think what you could do with that ladies.

coffeechica said...

wow! okay talk about a guilt trip. so i never did mention how often starbucks happened did I?? aahhh (their tea is cheap, if u just wanna hang out when ur broke!)

lol i have figured out how to make my own and they are pretty good. and definitely cheaper

lauralavon said...

OK, how aboout a picnic in the park?

coffeechica said...

sure ;) can you bring your blender and coffee??? :P

Jo said...

Alright, when one begins to think about the possibility of a picnic at the park, thoughts of thriftiness bounce through the air, until....... eveyone gets poisons ivy and spends $50 a piece for doctor appointments, not to mention the shots or creams... I think I'll go for the coffee. :)

coffeechica said...

i couldn't agree more! when?? when???