Monday, July 7, 2008

feelings

so happy i finally finished my independent study homework last week and put it in the mail this morning :)
+++
ecstatic that i turned in my two weeks notice at work... which means i will soon be on my way to NM for two weeks!!
+++
bittersweet that when i get back from my trip that my lil sis is getting married.
+++
and i don't want to think about life after that....

scary student teaching and the end of life as i know it.

kinda excited that i will be finally finished with college... but not knowing the next step... yeah i need to think about something else for awhile. lol
+++
overwhelmed because between now and July 18 i have 6 bolero jackets to sew, t-shirts to alter, and skirts to make/fix
+++
glad i have the day off today and i'm gonna go start on all this :D

4 comments:

Alanna said...

enjoyed reading about your "feelings" - and relieved that I'm not the only one late on my Independent Study! :)

Kimberly said...

God said you're gonna make it! God said you're gonna make! God said you're gonna make it! You're gonna make for the Master's on board! (GBS compact disc)

Deliver us! Where's the land you promised us? Deliver us to the promise land! (Prince of Eygpt soundtrack)

I will survive! (Some obscure cd)

Anonymous said...

Wish you were close so you could fix a skirt for me. Oh well....

Hope you have a great trip!

Kimberly said...

I too wish I had a reliable seamstress around!:)

Checked up on your blog this morning after seeing the pics that bad Julia posted!:)...glad you're having a good summer...will pray for you as you make plans for the future...I know this is a unsettling time.

Is your sis getting married there?
Hope you have a great trip!!