Thursday, July 17, 2008

work, camp, and working at camp

Yesterday was my last day at work, and I can't help but smile about it! I was thankful to have a job, don't get me wrong. But these smelly piles are not what I want to spend the rest of my life with. lol



There are some parts of the job I will miss though!! Like talking to my friends that I made there. Here is my bud, Ed, and me :)

...on my way home... last time to wear the scrubs :)

+++

Packing today for my trip to New Mexico! I think I am almost done with everything. Blogging was on my list of things to do today. I am sad that Keep Youth Camp and Mode Camp overlap each other. I've been to Mode every single year of my life but one :-/ I'm hoping to make it back in time for at least the last service.

Last night we were up at camp working and cleaning. Since I will miss camp I wore my (very dirty from working) Mode shirt last night to show 'team spirit' :)


I love these girls!!



the adults weren't the only ones working ;)
oh the the guys were working too :P
well, I should get back to packing... actually I should probably stop soon or I won't be able to fit things in my bag! :-/ I am leaving tomorrow afternoon and will be out in the boondocks with no blogger, facebook, email, texting, etc. (oh and I will be totally fine btw.. for those of you who worry about my well being lol) So long for now. Please pray for me as you think of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay,for you!!! I hope you have fun!
That laundary looked pretty nasty,lol
be safe,lol
`heath

Beth From Bynum said...

Enjoy yourself, take lots of pictures, and make some wonderful memories!!

Look forward to your next blog!

Beth

Julia said...

Esther;

I love you and miss you. However, this means UGLY PHOTO WAR sister!

Love,
Julia