Thursday, June 11, 2009

I know my blogging has been lackingly sporadic :) I am here. (Wherever that may be lol) and I am doing well. Work has been extra busy with a lot of Summer Read Program stuff going on! I still like my job. It is just sad that I rarely get internet time aside from work. Right now I am on my lunch break and have about 5 minutes left.


So in that short time, I wanted to share a bit exciting piece of news. I have my own wheels! And cute ones at that! It is amazing how God provides our needs and occasionally our wants as well! I feel very fortunate and blessed and will probably have lots of other mixed feelings when I get the payment book in the mail. LOL But it is exciting. I am having fun driving and still can't believe I finally have my own car. This pic I took with my cell phone before it was officially mine. Maybe I will take some more of the front and inside and post them. (big maybe, I get tired of making promises on my blog then getting too busy and forgetting! haha) I am still mulling over names, so if you have a suggestion let me know ;)

Well, I must go back to work. :D

~~

oh, for the few interested in details about cars.... it is a 2001 VW new beetle turbo automatic, hmm, etc etc. I don't even know! haha

6 comments:

TKB said...

love the rims! (and they kinda leave you w/the fact that its def. a female car...so please, no guy names!) ;-D

Sarah said...

Daisy...is what I think of but I don't like it for a name of a car. I still can't believe it! So not a typically Gilley car....but I love you please continue to BLOG i miss ya

Alanna said...

how fun! It was good to see you last week! :)

Beth Stetler said...

love your new car! it's about the cutest thing i've ever seen. totally cool! congratulations!

Julia said...

Esther;

Some how when I did the new blog feed thingy on my blog your blog got left off. So here I am thinkng you haven't blog in a million years and find I've just missed them all. Loved catching up anyway. I'll fix the feed list later..I need to go to bed now.

I vote "Stella" for the car. Why Stella? I have no clue, just seems right. :)

Aunt JoJo said...

I just noticed the wheels. LOL. I love them.