Monday, June 22, 2009

'the' Wall

Here are some pictures of the wall in our library's meeting room. A year or two ago (before I worked here) a group of teens had painted the wall like this:

Please excuse the random body-less people :P lol
We were all ready for a new view with less chaos and so with the help of a few teens I 'primed' it and managed to finally cover all the colors. The black was tough!!


For one of my teen programs this summer I had kids come in and paint their own spot.
Now it looks like this! :D
There are real frames hanging on the wall around where they painted on the wall. I like how it adds a 3-d effect. I think it is a great improvement from the original look.

The summer reading program has been super busy but a lot of fun! It is starting to slow down a bit now. I need to do another blog about life in general.

1 comments:

lauralavon said...

Looks really nice, Esther!