Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmastime is here

I looked out my front window this morning and saw this

a very light snow. It has long ago melted. But was a happy surprise!




Here is a 'not that great.. but hey' recent pic of me in front of my tree.


So many things have been going on. It's hard to keep up. I'm at work right now so here is a short list of a few recent happenings.


Got to see a few friends in Cinci and watched them perform Christmas program. This was my first time to observe and not be in it.


Performed with the Effingham community orchestra yesterday playing Christmas music on various percussion instruments.


My first 'solo gig' is this evening. I think it will be a fun half hour of singing. It is for a friend's church's Christmas Deacons Meeting. I am a teensy bit nervous though.


Tomorrow I have crazy schedule... working 9-11am. off (gonna meet a friend for lunch!). working 1:30-3:30pm. off. working 5-8pm. That's what happens when I plan multiple programs in the same day, and yet don't want to rack up a bunch of hours staying at work the whole day!


Next week I am going to be involved with a small portion of my church's Christmas Program. Should be fun! I am looking forward to watching all my young friends perform in the drama!!


Well, there is so much more. But I have to stop here with one last picture. This was taken at Thanksgiving time. It was so nice to have everyone home together for a few fun days packed with lots of happy memories!!!


Until next time :D


2 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

Enjoyed your "update", and I hope your "solo gig" went well!

Hope you have a GREAT day!! Love ya, friend!

Julia said...

Sad that I'm catching up with you via your blog as opposed to speaking to eachother. So how did the solo gig go? I'm sure you did well. Looking forward to hearing you do a solo or two at our program as well.

Excited about tomorrow night, I'm looking forward to grown up time. :)