Thursday, December 17, 2009

wandering about wondering

Just found this in my drafts... thought I would go ahead and post it, rough draftish as it is.

~~~~

Sitting here overwhelmed with topics that have been put on the back burner to blog about....then suddenly forget them all at once! This happens more often than I can count. Possibly one of the reasons I don't blog as often as some of you think I should. Although I hold to the fact that I blog way more often than a lot of you!

Here is some random oddness...

I often wonder:

1. does everyone in Effingham smoke?

2. why am I addicted to carmex?

3. as I wander

4. if there are hidden cameras watching my every move

5. why is (almost all) Christmas music so sad

6. why they raised the price of an added shot of espresso at starbucks

7. what you are thinking

8.

2 comments:

Julia said...

1. Not everyone, but too many.

2. You like that tingly feeling.

3. hmmm?

4. Yep, He is better known as God.

5. I beg to differ. Joy to the World, sad? Some melodys are "sad", but the lyrics are so full of hope and celebration....can ya tell I love Christmas music? :)

6. Cause you'll still buy it. :)

7. About my friend, and how much fun it is to tease her. hee hee hee

8. So I get to ask the questions next and you have to answer them. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/shark-party-supplies.html]shark Party Supplies[/url].