Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Holiday World



I want to post a few pictures from our trip to Holiday World this past Saturday. There were 21 of us that went. I had soooo much fun! All day I was screaming and laughing on all the rides. Such good memories to make with friends right before going back to school.







(I'm still not on my own computer, so the promised pictures from NM will just be shoved once again to a later date. I might eventually just upload them all to photobucket or something)

4 comments:

Julia said...

Esther;

We miss you. Thanks for posting the pictures, I stole them. :)

coffeechica said...

steal away.... i have more holler if u want me to email them.

lauralavon said...

I'd love to have some pics emailed, Esther! I enjoyed seeing the ones you posted and remembering the fun day. I am still suffering from a neck ache. Too many roller coasters for a 43 year old! ; )
It really was fun.
Glad we get to see you this weekend once more before a long time away!
Love ya

Rachel Hurst said...

Hey lady! I loved to see the pics. I am nearly crying cause I miss you and every one. You a such a special person. Plese tell Brad and Jo that I said hello if they get to come this weekend! Smiles to you!