Friday, December 21, 2007

Catching up

Well, so many days have passed and so many things have taken place since my last post. I sorta survived finals. I actually have three incompletes on my grade card because I was too sick to take my last few final exams. So I have that to look forward to as soon as I get back. I really should study!
++
After I got home I slept for like forever for a few days; finally got over the worst of my sickness. Then I worked this week making rocking chairs again. It is so incredibly handy to have a job available anytime I am home or want it. I am thankful for friends with good businesses.
++
At the moment I am listening to my little brother singing 100 Bottles of 'Pop' on the Wall. He is competing with the Christmas music on the radio, and the dogs barking at whoever is at the door. Craziness, I love having a big family, and life certainly gets entertaining at times! My parents are on their way to St. Louis to pick up my brother, Ben, from the airport! Everyone is so excited to see him! The rest of us are home cleaning the house and decorating (well as soon I get off of here!).
++
Well, I guess the person at the door was delivering pizza that some good fairy ordered and paid for in advance. Whoo hoo... I'm gonna go eat!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comments:

Ike said...

*trip
Oh, hey, this is Isaac, I, uh, appear to have stumbled on to your blog...