Tuesday, December 11, 2007

life such as it is

Well, we got snow that lasted for about a day and a half, then received buckets and buckets of rain. Today it is in the 60's! The weather is so insane! Well, it feels good anyhow, I am sitting here at work with my window open.
++
It is still really busy with finals and homework. I stayed up all night last night studying and doing back-reading in T's room. Then we had some fun early this morning together and went to get some breakfast and coffee, which I desperately needed. The little trip was full of crazy moments and lots of laughs! I think we both vowed not to go anywhere with me when I have not had any sleep. I think we turned around four times (can't believe I am admitting this) because I was a little loopy and missed my turn. Well, overall it was a wonderful time of memory making, and what we both needed! My stomach still hurts from laughing so much!
++
I took my second exam this morning and have four left to go. It will all be over soon, and I'll be home for a nice break! I cannot wait!
++
A little update on the associations/restless thoughts. I believe I have 'solved' the basic issue and am very relieved! Turns out that I am not the only odd person in this respect; so I guess the next general assumption would be that I am somewhat normal?! Hmm... surely that is not completely possible! Anyhoo, I am glad for the peace of mind!
++
The Christmas program is here and gone. I really enjoyed it and God really helped us! I was especially happy to see so many of my friends that came. It made everything more special and fun. I am so grateful that Jesus is our Remedy for anything and everything!
++
Well, this afternoon has been especially quiet at work, a huge turn-around from the craziness yesterday. So I took advantage of the time to update. But this post has developed into great lengths, so I believe it is time to stop.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! Much love to everyone!

2 comments:

Jo said...

I love you girl! I can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Jo

lauralavon said...

Good stuff...fun stuff...happy stuff...I enjoyed it all. See you tomorrow night!