Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Get to Know You Game

Let's see...rules first.

Each player answers the questions about herself.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to each blog to leave a comment, saying "you've been tagged, come to my blog to read the details."

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Wow I was nearing 14 years old and enjoying life. My family still lived in South Dakota; this time of the year I would have been busy being home schooled and doing many other 'normal' things that filled our time on the mission field.


Five things on my to-do list today:
1. sleep in! was up until 3am (completed lol)
2. unpack from band tour :(
3. homework
4. blog (besides this one)
5. enjoy the awesome warm weather

Snacks that I enjoy:
Well, at the moment I am eating my lunch of beef jerky :) Popcorn is my all-time favorite snack, also some occasional chocolate!!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel around the world
2. Put some of my native friends through a Christian school
3. Buy a car, so I can quit bumming everyone else's

Three of my bad habits:
1. Hitting the snooze
2. Spending too much time online
3. Not calling home often enough

Five Places I have Lived:
1. Both Carolinas
2. Alabama
3. South Dakota
4. Montana
5. Ohio (college)

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Sewing at BJM
2. Making rocking chairs at S&S
3. GBS Facilities Receptionist
4. Babysitting
5. Cleaning

Five people I want to know more about (A nice way to say TAG!)....
1. Sarah
2. LadyAnne
3. Elisabeth
4. Kim
5. Rhoda

0 comments: