Monday, April 14, 2008

making memories, enjoying life

just wanna say hi...

yes i'm still alive,

been kinda sick, but getting better,

school is crazy with homework piling and IHC and VIP day etc. etc.

have had many fun times recently....

bridal shower
DonPablos for only $4.04 (oh yeah! couldn't make it happen again if we tried!!!)
mall window shopping
alien crashes (don't ask)
Kroger experiences
books and coffee

I have been more consciously thankful for my friends lately, I have some very wonderful ones! laughing, crying, talking, texting, smiling, sharing, being extremely retarded, going odd places at odd hours of the day, the list could go on! You know who you are... I love you guys!!! Thanks for being there and sharing life :) You mean so much!!

1 comments:

Arthur and Jessica said...

I'm trying very, very, hard not to ask. Very hard. It's lots of work. I have theories about the "Kroger experiences" too. I've had some of those. :-) As for my personal alien experiences, I encountered someone at Vine St. who had lots of experience with giant alien babies with metal teeth.
Also, we just had an earthquake this morning. You should call your parents and see if they felt it. They say that the epicenter was somewhere in Illinois (West Salem area). It woke us up around 4:30 this morning and lasted about 20 seconds or so.