Monday, April 28, 2008

Mondays can be rough!

Garfield makes me laugh!! I want to post a few I found today that are very appropriate!

Here's to Monday...

and what seems to be a constant reminder to be healthy and get in shape while hopefully shedding a few inches/pounds! After all, Sunday is always the day to enjoy the special extras, like dessert, right?!


Here I am looking for energy to do homework :)



No comment... if you know me well enough this will make you smile.



This is how I felt this morning, trying to get out of bed.
Somehow the coffee a lil later really helped to brighten the day!




I will have to keep looking I am sure I have seen a whole bunch of other Monday comics that I really loved. But I should probably go do homework, or head to bed so that I can get up in the morning!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea. I've missed you downstairs. How was the coffee run this morning? :)

Dixie said...

I too have missed you "downstairs"

Beth From Bynum said...

I enjoyed your blog this morning as I drank my cup of coffee. I used the last of my coffee grounds so I will have to make a run to the store sometimes today!

Your blog can best be enjoyed with a nice cup of coffee.

Hope that things are going well for you in school. We are very busy trying to wrap up our year (homeschooling) before we leave on vacation.

Beth

Alanna said...

Garfield is the BOMB (along with Calvin and Hobbs!) :)

Jo said...

Hee Hee!
Jo