Tuesday, December 9, 2008

catching up... the highlights

Once again it has been awhile since I have blogged. Life has been insane.... insanely busy, but insanely great if that is possible :D

I did have a lovely weekend, thx for asking. I did many things. I will share some of them.

I have a bruise on my arm from 'hugging' the bass drum. It is somewhat larger than myself... the bass drum that is, not the bruise. I did enjoy banging it at the appropriate times and making my friends laugh at how I looked playing it. 

Here are a few pictures of the program, thx to a great friend who took them from the crowd while I performed. Oh, and a pic of us noise makers :) We like to make people jump with unexpected crashes, etc.

















I had a lot of fun at the Creation Museum, but forgot to take my camera. I hope to steal pictures from a fellow museum-er soon. lol

I also really enjoyed ice skating at Fountain Square. It is so beautiful down there with all the Christmas lights and the tall buildings. (but it's true, you can't see the stars. I still wanna pond skate someday) I did not take many pictures of skating because my hands were too cold to take my gloves off and they were too bulky for pictures... but here are a couple of the ones I have. 























I also discovered that there is more than one address for 700 Walnut St. in Cincinnati. Actually Maggie pointed it out to us. She insisted we go to her favorite Walnut Street.... TWICE! Unfortunately neither time did we find breakfast. But we finally made it up a few mountains and ate a lovely brunch at Korin's. 

Well, there were other fun times of late nights,  hot cocoa, and True Blue Christmases, but now I have to work on my to-do list so I can go home for Christmas and begin the next chapter of life. 


Oh yeah, and I need to quit the caffeine it has started keeping me up at night.... yeah, now you notice the time stamp. Anyhow. Gonna try to go to sleep, hopefully this time I will be successful. Until next time :)



btw... I'm tired of fighting with blogger... I know that some of the text is next to pictures that don't go together, but you will figure it out, and I will ignore how much it annoys me. 

1 comments:

Alanna said...

Sounds like you are ending your time at GBS with a bang! Wow, hard to believe that you'll be gone next semester! I'll miss you Esther. Merry Christmas!