Monday, December 22, 2008

making memories.. one at a time :D

it's been awhile since I've posted any random adventures... well here,


Saturday afternoon Dorinda called me....
















and asked if I wanted to spontaneously take a roadtrip to St. Louis to pick up a friend from the airiport. Sure. Can't say no to fun like that :) On the way we got coffee and shopped in Target (well I just looked).


We got to the airport early and walked around and around and around some more! I took goofy pictures to document the excursion.

You can't take these things on the airplane!





















The chainsaw thing says, 'used gas engine cannot fly'

















This chair was just asking us to take its picture. It was very musical but feeling a little insecure because it was sitting next to the baby grand piano. (turns out he was apparently more important seeing as how I did not take a pic of the piano)





















We also visited the chapel, took pictures, and sang.


































in route. city lights. and maggie :)
Well, I need to go for now. Many more exciting times ahead this week!
Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

I absolutely love airports. If we lived closer, I would probably work at one! I don't know why, but just love them. Probably all the different kind of people. :)

Merry Christmas!!

Kimberly said...

Aw, there's Dory!! I like airports too! Been thinkin of you..hope you're well...blessings!