Monday, December 15, 2008

Today

A lurker revealed themself to me last night and told me I needed to blog more often because I was slacking off. I had no idea they got on my blog. So this is for you, Mrs. B :) Hope you are not disappointed because it will be a short one.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. I am finished with all school related things (aside from Graduation in May) and will be leaving to go home tomorrow morning sometime. You may be curious about my current state of mind.

ECSTATIC!!! I survived 5 1/2 years!
Heartbroken that I will see many of my close friends... who knows when.
Excited about the future.
Scared of the unknown.
Seeking God's peace continually and trusting Him with everything.
Grateful for His presence and security and provision.
Relieved that I am leaving college with zero debt!
Looking forward to seeing the stars.
Going to miss seeing the city lights at night.
Everything is so happy/sad.
It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
Well I need to finish packing the last odds and ends. I will be around updating you with all the new changes... eventually :)

0 comments: