Monday, January 19, 2009

My life has not been very complicated lately. I have enjoyed some extra rest. Most of my time has been filled with a few random errands, reading books, and hanging at the public library on the computer. I am enjoying this time very much, realizing that it will probably not last too much longer. I am sure I will wish for days like these very shortly!

I do have a job interview on Wednesday morning and I am very hopeful about that! Well, with that said, here are a few pictures. I will keep you updated on the job status. And I apologize for the sparse blogging habits. You would think that having more time on my hands would increase the blogging, but I have been uninspired or something like that. (I guess when I am not doing much there isn't much to blog about)


Christmas party










ice skating



yummy Christmas pies

0 comments: