Tuesday, January 13, 2009

catching up

It has been a super long time since I have blogged! I have either been too busy or not "in the bloggin' mood". I will try to do a quick catch-up :)

I got home December 16 and that night was the Christmas program at my home church. My siblings were involved and did a tremendous job! (did I already post about that? I forget)

I worked for awhile making rocking chairs.

Christmas was a very nice time! Our whole family was able to be together! And even the recently adopted family-- my new brother-in-law.

I stayed up extremely late (well actually early!) New Years' Eve playing games with a good friend and lots of new friends! And spent time with these nice people again later in the week at a Christmas gift auction. It was definitely lots of fun!

There was also a night of ice skating at some point, not sure if that has hit the blog already or not. If not, well now it has :) I would also like to say that I am improving! I was on my own two feet skating around in the middle and didn't fall! Fun times!!

I have moved into an apt. with two of my good friends and am working on getting a job. I will update on that subject as I can.

Also had a fun belated Christmas party this past weekend! I do actually have some pictures from it... we'll see if I can get them on here at some point.

I feel as though this entire post is so very annoying, long, confusing, and broken up... I am considering not posting. But since I just spent the time typing it out maybe I will. Bless you, if you are still reading at this point!

I am in the library and have less than 10 minutes left on my computer time... so here is a promise to blog more! If you want any details about the aforementioned topics leave me a comment.

I also have a separate post in my head that I would like to write about in the near future... regarding my New Year's Resolution :)

But goodbye for now!

0 comments: