Saturday, September 22, 2007

last weekend

Well, since an entire week has passed, I have finally taken time to post some pix! Rhoda and I took a bunch of our friends home with us for the weekend. We had a blast! It was so relaxing and fun and we made lots of memories!

My mom (with everyone's help) made Indian Tacos! They were sooooo delicious! And very long over-due lol! We also played softball, sang around campfire, roasted marshmallows, went to church, had an amazing Sunday Dinner with all our church friends, and lots of other nice relaxing things.

I am thankful for our new house where we had room to entertain, thankful for my family letting us share all the space with so many friends, and thankful to all my Salem friends who welcomed more GBSers, everyone was so gracious and friendly!

the whole group of us :)




Megan and Chris are a lil too happy about their frybread! LOL




Wow! soooo yummy! (i couldn't finish it!)



Well, it is very late, tomorrow is our all-school picnic (oh yeah!), homework catch-up day, and 'do all the other things that got put off this week' day :) So tata for now!


2 comments:

Jo said...

It was so good to have everyone! I love you, girl! I can't wait to see ya this weekend! :)

Julia said...

So jealous of the tacos!!! So glad to have you all come home. So looking forward to seeing you this weekend.