Monday, November 12, 2007

baby steps

Though I don't want my blog to become a rundown minute by minute commentary of everyday, I would like to hit a few highlights of life happenings lately. Like everyone else I have been extremely busy and somewhat overwhelmed. The title tells how I feel about accomplishing these things. But thankfully, even short baby steps add up to create distance and accomplishment.

This weekend I had some fun and worked hard too... babysat, chilled, did homework, dog sat, more homework, babysat again, missed Kids Klub because of migraine, napped, napped, and napped some more, played some games at a friends house after church, then took Ny-quil and went to bed :P (ok, what did i say about commentaries?! lol)

I am looking forward to this week, there are a lot of things going on almost every evening, but it provides variety to life. Tonight, I am planning to go to Northern Kentucky University for a 'concert' of sorts. It will provide the necessary off-campus recital and also an observation I need for class. It is always nice when something fun is 'required' :D

Well, I have struggled through this to the end and am tempted not to post it, but since I have already spent the time, I might as well share the blah with the world lol!
do enjoy! and leave me comments! I miss everyone at home so much! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving time!

++
Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD His God. Psalms 146:5

2 comments:

lauralavon said...

Looking forward to seeing you soon! Can you sing on the Sunday morning you're home? I'll plan on it! ; )

lauralavon said...

How about we sing together "Unfailing Love"? Remember it?