Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time for everything

I registered for next semesters classes last week. I am already excited about it. I enjoy the 'new' and variety. Now if we could just jump ahead and drop all the craziness and busy assignments due over the next couple of weeks and start new classes with a fresh slate that would be nice. But jumping the clock would not only leave out unwanted assignments but also the good things in life as well.
~time with family over the holidays
~beautiful creation including Fall colors, leaves, snow
~Christmas music
~scarfs, sweaters, and hoodies
and so much more!!!
So I suppose I will stick it out and enjoy the busyness as I write papers and take tests!

**random fact: i really enjoy crunching leaves, it is so fun to walk down the sidewalk purposely stepping on dry leaves. i am sure it looks odd to ppl looking on as i zig-zag my way around :D

_________________________________________________
To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under Heaven. Eccles. 3:1

4 comments:

lauralavon said...

thanks for the news

enjoyed thinking about the fun in crunching the leaves

i can see it and hear it!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to watch you walk now. I want to laugh at you zig-zagging down the sidewalk. LOL

coffeechica said...

oh dear!!

Making Memories 1999 said...

You'll have plenty of places to crunch leaves when you get home for Thanksgiving, eh?! That was a fun fact to learn about you! I really look forward to seeing you when you get home!! Hope your days before vacation are good ones!! Take care!!