Monday, January 14, 2008

more... excitement...

You can be the judge of that. Here is a little more from the very caffeinated life of a very average college student.

Statistics final ~ taken, grade yet to be received
Homework ~ not much assigned yet
Sleep ~ in decent doses
Exercise ~ little to none still getting back in the swing
Food ~ typical cafeteria meals (did eat out really good Mexican this weekend!)

The last one requires a little more discussion:
Foot/ankle ~ still swollen
After the drama on Friday I was so busy with class and work and hanging out (busy?? yeah go figure!) I never really had the chance to clean out my sores, assuming a band-aid and a little anti-biotic cream would be good enough. Saturday was actually pretty busy too. So on Sunday afternoon my explanation, "I don't have any peroxide" was not good enough, and I was soon in great pain in the hands of my,... ahem.. friend who loves me enough to cause curative pain (I only assume that's what it was).
Anyhow, the drama only heightens as I soak my foot in Epsom salt water, bandages, and tape and am forced to wear 'open' shoes for a few more days! Here are a couple of pix taken by LadyAnne with my cell phone.

gross! I cannot believe I am posting this...
but if I am gonna get babied I might as well enjoy it and share all the drama :P



glad all the damage is on top of my foot so that I can still walk somewhat normally


Well, that's it for now! :)

4 comments:

Jo said...

Ahhhh! Someone call a doctor quick! Ouch! Okay, I'm going to avert my eyes! Okay, still looking at it! You poor thing! Get well soon!

Kimberly said...

WHAT! You didn't clean it out? Go LadyAnne!

Julia said...

POOR POOR POOR Esther!

Leanna said...

Wow! That looks totally painful. I bet that it was fun getting that cleaned out.