Friday, January 11, 2008

this is the title

Since I have been back at school it seems like there are so many things going on! Some of it is great and happy and some is just mundane and even painful. Here are a few recent excitements:

This morning I was in a 'dressy' mood and wore my higher heels. I headed out the door and down the ramp for Band. Well instead of walking, I gracefully slid/fell to the ramp. That blacktop can be slippery! Ouch! It was sorta weird because it was almost like slow motion; sliding, then BANG I hit the ground.
I promptly stood up as several people walked past and headed back up to my room to change my ripped nylons. That's when I discovered the blood. I have two, perfectly round, red, swollen, spots on my foot. Quite the start to my day! I then went back to band (wearing a different pair of shoes!!), five minutes late!

++
A few hours later I received a message that I needed to go to the Business Office. For some reason, I had an immediate feeling of anxiety. "What in the world? Thought I paid my registration payment... actually, I know i did!!" I very happily discovered that my bill is paid for the entire semester and they just wanted my signature. I was expecting a small monthly payment, and was slightly worried about where the money would come from. I am so happy and so thankful that it is all taken care of!
++
I finally took my Methodist final and think I did alright. I have Statistics left to do and am slightly apprehensive of the results. I think I am prepared, but then again I have heard it is a 'bear'!! I plan to spend a couple hours in the library tomorrow doing it.

Well, there is more but this has been long enough for now! :)

2 comments:

lauralavon said...

OUCH! Watch those slippery ramps!
High heels? What's that? ; )
I use to wear them all the time, guess I'm just getting old...
Glad you didn't break anything!

Kimberly said...

Hey I fell down that ramp, too! They should take it out or provide ice skates in the winter! lol