Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cheeriness

Just a quickie to exclaim my great joy in the recent change of weather! Since it is October the 90+ degree weather was not particularly enjoyable. Fall is supposed to be chilly, right?! Well, I'm excited because today I can wear my comfy hoodie :) I am sitting at work with the window cracked open a bit enjoying the weather and craving a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks!

Since the afternoon isn't too busy I should take advantage and study a little (yes, on the clock, but with permission lol) I have two tests tomorrow and a paper to finish and some other small assignments, but somehow they all add up quickly!

This evening will be our first official d-group meeting. I am looking forward to it! Our group this year has nine people including myself. Not too many, not too few, should be cool. It is my first time in a mixed d-group as opposed to all girls, we'll see!

Well, this has been very scattered! (Wait, is that anything new?? lol) I do wish my school papers were as simple to write as my silly blogs. Oh well, practice makes perfect or permanent... hmm. Ya'll have a good week and enjoy Fall! You know where my office is, if you happen to want to drop off a Starbucks coffee!!! LOL

3 comments:

lauralavon said...

Just stoppin' by to check in...
sounds like we're such kindred spirits!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yay for fall weather!! I agree wholeheartedly. :) See you in the am. ("Mama say, knock you out...)

Martha C said...

Enjoyed finding your blog and browsing through the pictures.
Love the family photo, and Indian tacos?!!!!!! You have no clue how hungry you made me. :-)