Thursday, October 4, 2007

Why wait...

for the weekend to blog? I have so many happy thoughts running through my mind I just wanna share a few real quickly!
(my happy cheesy self tonight lol)


1. I have had a very happy day, although nothing super exciting really happened! I actually took two tests, went to work and did homework and laundry! (praise the Lord for providing laundry quarters from a friend!)
2. I have attempted a life-changing habit! Wow, for those who know me well be prepared to be proud and pat me on the back! LOL okay not that pathetic, but anyhow... I have become somewhat of a morning person after much discipline and have been spending wee hours of the morning exercising with a faithful few friends. Today was the 14th day I think, (doesn't 20 times make a habit?) So I am excited about getting in shape and establishing new habits!
3. I received very cheery flowers from a very kind friend today! They brightened my evening so I decided to share.
(camera still broken, relying on my grainy cellphone shots)


4. Well, excuse the random ramblings, I think I should go study for my test now! Yes, another tomorrow, then another next week.... Mid-terms I think would be an appropriate title for this time period.

Have a great evening and comment, call, or email me! I love hearing from ya'll!!

6 comments:

lauralavon said...

I'm happy just reading your happy blog! ; )
I know how you feel at being disciplined and motivated and getting in shape! Curt and I are both determined to get back on the treadmill and lose some unwanted pounds! Just think, in the morning, when you drag yourself out of bed, across the miles, I'll be doing the same thing...is that encouraging or what? : )

The flowers were so pretty. Friends are a blessing from God.

I cherish you, friend.

Making Memories 1999 said...

Love this blog thing, and being able to stay in touch, even with the little "happy" moments, like flowers from a friend!! BEAUTIFUL!!

I, too, am working on becoming "less of a woman"! :-) Am walking up and down my stairs. (Talk about a burn!!!) Hopefully, it will help!!

Hope your days continue to be happy ones! Love ya!!

Dixie said...

You go girl! I'm proud of us :)

Kimberly said...

Getting flowers is always a good thing...not so sure about exercise:)!

LadyAnne said...

Wow, I am so tired of hearing about your camera. Get over it or get a new one.

:) You know you love me. :)

coffeechica said...

and you are gonna buy it for me right?!

yeah, and you love me too!