Wednesday, October 31, 2007

busy times

I have a friend... wow, what a concept! lol! Yes, actually I have many friends, but particularly one has been after me to update my blog again. "It has been a WHOLE week!" I proceeded to show her several of my other friends blogs who haven't posted in two weeks and some others like a month or more! Anyhow, here ya go, B :P

++

I survived YC and was happy to spend some time with my 'long-lost' friends and my cool sisters! I also enjoyed a Birthday party on Saturday for two of my friends (minus the sheep guts visual! lol) This week is equally busy because we are hosting Leadership Conference here at GBS. Dr. H.B. London from Focus on the Family is the main plenary speaker. Classes are canceled for two days so we can sleep in a little, (well, if you're not exercising) then go to sessions. Last night I had to miss the service in order to babysit, but heard it was a great message with good prayer time.

++

This morning I was particularly excited.... I decided to stay up after exercising and do homework instead of napping until service. I headed down to eat a continental breakfast that is typical of M/W/F and was so excited to actually get real food! Eggs, biscuits and gravy, etc. Needless to say, it doesn't take much to boost my morning! I have had a better day because of the small change of 'norm'.

++

Do everything without complaining or arguing. (Phil. 2:14)
Rejoice in the Lord always, and AGAIN I say rejoice! (Phil. 4:4)
Enjoy life! Laugh! Love! And have a great day!! :D

7 comments:

Julia said...

Hey Esther;

Good to read an update on your life. SO proud of you for the self discipline. Go girl. Wish we would have had more time to chat at YC. Are ya coming home anytime soon?

Kimberly said...

Hey!!!!!!! I was missing you!!!!!!!! Uuummmmmmm wait....don't I see you frequently? lol Anyway, I love reading your blog whether I see you or not.

lauralavon said...

I enjoy getting the updates...as often as possible! Miss you, but so happy to hear you're busy, getting good excercise, feeling well, etc. Glad you had a nice time with everyone this past weekend. Love ya!

Becky Hallenbeck said...

Well it's about time you updated!! :P One thing I need to tell you is that you really don't have to follow the "herd" and only post once a week. It's ok to post more often. And I do love to read them. TTYL B :)

Becky Hallenbeck said...

BTW I love the new background. It's so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Hey, exercise buddy!! Enjoyed the update. (This from one who waits way too long in between.) :)

Kimberly said...

Cool new look..yay for biscuits and gravy, totally agree that can start a good day!:) Glad that you are growing in "wisdom & knowledge" there at school...blessings!