Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

To the greatest Mom in the world!!

here she is with her favorite dog, Sir Wallace
Photobucket

musical memories :)
Photobucket

yes, she had us all!
Photobucket

and still does :)
Photobucket

this is my favorite pic of me and my mom
(i debated not posting it... but hey, I was just a lil kid, right?! lol)
Photobucket

Thank you, Mom, for everything! You are the best! I am sorry I could not be there to celebrate with you! I will be home soon! I hope today was very special!
I LOVE YOU!!!
~Esther Faye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Esther Faye!! You did help make my day very special. Glad you're my girl :-) Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of you and your mom! Really cute. What a special tribute.

Rachel Hurst said...

Esther,
I just loved seeing all of those pics! I hope I get to see you this summer! Love ya!

Alanna said...

Hi Esther,

Great Job on Music Box last night! That was so cool! I saw that your family came in to visit you...that's awesome!

Beth From Bynum said...

I loved your "Happy Mother's Day" Tribute. I was in France on Mother's Day and didn't get to call my mom. My girls were with me and made me feel special.

I love the last photo. It looks as if your mom is worn competely out!

Beth Shurbutt

Julia said...

Loved the pict of your Momma and you. I so understand that look on her exhausted face. :)

Can't wait to see you friend.