Sunday, May 4, 2008

year #1

wow! i just realized it has officially been a year since i started blogging. I am not even certain i can really call it that, seeing that this is only post #69!! LOL But I guess maybe 'blog' is one of those words relative to each person... you make it what you want.. you make it you.
Well, this is me, whether it interests you or not :)There have actually been a TON of things going on lately and other ideas and thoughts i have considered posting, but the time does not seem right. I am sleepy and when I'm sleepy the ramblings are multiplied by 8 with an added dose of un-clarity lol.
I hope you have a great night, and a good start to another week! I'm around here somewhere. :D

3 comments:

Julia said...

I for one, am glad you blog, no matter how you do it. Hope all is well.

Love Ya!

Jo said...

Ditto to Juwah! I love that you blog. I get to see a glimpse into your life! Please keep it up! Thanks for your sweet note the other day! I love you, friend! So, when will you be here? Huh? Huh? Huh? Just teasing! I'm excited about spending some time with you!
Love,
Jo

lauralavon said...

Looking forward to your arrival back home! I too and glad you share your thoughts, events, etc. via blogworld. It is so nice to be able to keep in touch better this way.
Love you!