Tuesday, May 20, 2008

home sweet home

I made it home last night, and have had a relaxing day so far today. I wanted to just get on here real quickly and say hello. The family computer is a busy one... so we'll see how often I will get a chance to blog.

It is hard to concentrate and collect my thoughts when the house is full of chatter boxes... still getting used to having more than one roommate again ;) But in the mean time, hope this is at least somewhat 'legible' lol and not too insane!
(Laura, I know for sure that no matter what time of day, how many people are around, or where I am blogging, my posts will never be as English correct as yours. lol I know what the rules are... but my blog is one place I do not follow them!) :)

Well, much excitement to my friends who I am looking forward to seeing... and many wonderful memories of my friends that I already miss from school. Have a great summer!