Friday, May 30, 2008

tons of pix!!

Hello! Since it has been so long, I thought I had better remind you of who I am and what I look like. Do you like the nice bright white forehead? yeah, me too! Well, I am still alive and am enjoying my summer.


My sis, Anna, let me use her camera... so here are a ton of scary, odd, fun, and whatever adjective you want to insert here... pictures. I did not feel like dragging them around and yelling at the computer and messing stuff up, so they are in very scattered order. Yes, I am relaxing from my ocdness that I often get tagged with, it must come with the summer thing. :)

Tab just had surgery on her foot, and is incapacitated for the next several weeks :( poor thing. She is definitely getting a lot of attention! Although I am sure the pain overrides that feeling of joy.

my mom also had to go for surgery this week... our living room is a hospital with beds, pillows, meds, and anything imaginable, laying everywhere!! my dad is giving meds to mom before leaving for work

Rhoda working on wedding invitations (you rarely see her without her scrubs... she works constantly!)


one of those lighter non-working moments with Josh umm... not sure if it's a race or what?!!



Wallace and Winona... they only look cute.. well maybe they are okay, but are sometimes annoying!


Anna and me... here we are with our beautiful white foreheads. What's with the goofy flash?!

and with Tim... notice how he towers over me. i am sadly the shortest in the family. even Josh is taller now and he is only 11 years old! *sigh

my dear friend, amanda, it is so great having her near all summer!

we had a fun volleyball night ... here Dorinda and I are cheesing it and enjoying life

and with Carma... k definitely laughing about something!


Amanda and Kim discussing the answers to all of life's problems... 'hey just relax and play ball!' lol they did lots of that :)

here is my little corner for the summer. i like having my friends near sight and mind. :) i love, miss, and pray for ya all!! the sticky tack is working so far to hold you up LOL

my bed not too exciting but fairly comfy


poor Teddy spends all day up there alone

Anna took this one of me while i was blogging all the others... so i decided to tag it to the end.
I hope everybody is having a great summer! Leave me comments :) I am around here somewhere until the next time. :D oh and btw... yes, i am wearing the same outfit in all the pix... that is because most of them were taken today. but if you choose not to believe that and think i have not changed or showered since i have been home... well believe what you want lol :P
well it is bedtime... but you probably already had that figured out judging by my writing style. yes, i am tired but a lil wound up. :) laterz

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm not one of your missed friends:) but I will leave you a comment anyway...to say I always enjoy catching up on your blogs...wishing you a blessed summer!

(Yes...I'm up too late....got home late and still awake!:)

Jo said...

What a fun blog! I'm so sad about your Mom and Tabs. All at the same time...wow! I miss you all and am excited about coming home to see you!
Love,
Jo

Julia said...

Esther;

You may be able to fool your friends who are far away, but I know you haven't showered since you were home. I heard you telling Carma at church last night that you wanted to have Dredlocks. I hope you have warned the people who will be in a car with you all the way out west. Nevertheless, I love you anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Wired Chica -

Feel free to contact me at my school email address. I still check it! Are you coming down off your buzz yet? :)

Love ya!

Making Memories 1999 said...

Loved the picture post!! And don't feel badly about being the shortest one in your family -- I am too! Does it come with being the oldest, or what? :-) Hope Tab and your Mom are feeling better! Look forward to seeing you all again when we get home!