Friday, May 18, 2007

blessed with friends and fun memories!

What a change from the busy homework and tests! But it is over and it is great being able to just spend time with friends and relax. Today was a special activity day at school. We were able to organize our own group and choose one of three activities to go do and then the school will reimburse us 20 bucks for our fun. It is money we actually paid at one point to student council in fees and what not and it was great getting it back! From Kings Island, Cincy Zoo, and the Park we chose the park and went boating then we went out for dinner! It was so good. It is late so I'm going to leave it at that and tell the rest of the story with pictures :D

here i am.... my feet should be soft and wrinkly
they were in the water for about two hours or more!















here's part of our group















two of my best friends















how cute :D

















well, I need to do some picture sharing and then I will have more of our dinner, etc. (i left my camera in the car) Since it is late and I am happily exhausted, I think I will fall into bed!

until later ;)

2 comments:

Jo said...

It looks like you guys had fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures!:)

lauralavon said...

Some great pics! I love the one of you four in front of the tree. Really a cute pose. So glad the hard work is over and you got to relax yesterday. I'm doind that just now after a long day of dusting, sweeping, mopping, mowing, weeding, watering, on and on it goes. : )
I'm so enjoying the weather.
Love ya!